Ecological Buildings: New Strategies for Sustainable Architecture
посмотреть все 20 фото
In contrast to a decade ago, when ecological architecture was considered a luxury, it has now become essentially impossible to build without considering sustainability issues. Aspects of ecological balance have become an important part in the planning and construction process. In recent years, a canon of standard methods and possibilities has emerged to achieve this goal of environmentally friendly architecture.
However, there are architects whose ideas and techniques for sustainable buildings go beyond the standards that have now been established and are sometimes also mandatory. This publication discusses such new and innovative solutions for ecological construction. The author presents projects from all over the world that stand out from the standard measures and concepts and point the way to the future.
- Cite du Vin Museum in Bordeaux, France (XTU Architects)
- Oasia Hotel Downtown in Singapore (WOHA)
- Toca do Urso – Colorado in Ribeirão, Brazil (Superlimão)
- Hive in Surat, Gujarat, India (Openideas Architects)
- Bloomberg in London, Great Britain (Foster + Partners)